WHAT’S IN YOUR BAG: e.ALLEN OWNER ELIZABETH ALLEN
I have the opportunity to work from home often, which I love – my lunch is never forgotten, my doodle is the cutest co-worker and I go to the gas station significantly less. When I do finally venture out, it takes me fifteen minutes to find all the items I need for my purse because they’re scattered around the house. After showing up thirty minutes late to a double date recently, I was desperate to get my purse (or lack thereof) under control. I reached out to e.ALLEN’s owner, Elizabeth Allen, who loves switching up her bag with each new season’s arrivals at her boutique. Below are her must have items:
- A Gucci pouch holds all the loose and small items. It also helps keep her bags clean and organized when switching out purses.
- To keep her lips feeling hydrated Elizabeth swears by Bobbi Brown’s Crushed Collection. She keeps her bag stocked with two tubes each season.
- Teleties are a must for summer ponytails because they leave no crease while also giving back. With each teleties purchase, you help support important research and education in the quest for accurate diagnosis, and a cure for Lyme disease. She loves them so much; you can find them at e.Allen too!
- Jo Malone Perfume is exquisitely simple, yet provides a touch of an unexpected in all of the scents.
- e.Allen business cards because you never know when someone is looking for a new place to shop, or is need of a service they offer!
- Another item that can be found at e.Allen is Elizabeth’s go to sunnies: Quay eyewear. If you lose your sunglasses often, these stylish, yet affordable glasses are a practical choice plus they offer so many of the moment trends.
- Waxelene is a petroleum jelly alternative that’s all-in-one! It’s the cure for cuticles, lips and even great for all the kidos boo-boos.
- Hand Crème because she can’t wash her hands without putting on lotion.
- Elizabeth knows if she writes it down, she’ll remember it. Because of that she always keeps a notepad and pen with her. (She has a drawer filled with old notebooks and agendas. She jokes that one day her kids can look back and see every move she made.)
- Every girl loves her sweets and Larabars are a healthier alternative to a candy bar. Because Elizabeth is on the go regularly, they are a great quick snack. She has with her at all times!
I normally rush out of the house with a small crossbody, wallet and Chapstick. After talking to Elizabeth, I realize I have to step up my game. I’ll be heading to e.Allen this evening to look for a larger tote and some of her must have items!
What item would make you feel lost (minus your cell) if you forgot to throw it in your purse?