What’s In Your Bag With Andra Chantim
Andra Chantim is the Deputy Editor at Woman’s Day Magazine and covers any and all lifestyle topics, including travel, relationships, organization, career, self-care, and more. One of our favorite things here at Choice is sharing our current obsessions, so we just HAD to know what Andra carries in her bag since she is always up to date on the most recent trends, and products. Trust us, she did not disappoint!
- Bag: This saddlebag is from London-based designer Sophie Hulme. You can’t tell in this photo, but like many of her designs, it’s got pretty gold hardware.
- Pens: I remember trying erasable pens in middle school and I gave up on them pretty quickly. (When they did manage to remove ink, they’d take some of the paper along with it!) Pilot Pen’s Frixion erasable pens are amazing and I don’t have to worry about making mistakes when writing letters or birthday cards.
- Lip balms: I haven’t been wearing much makeup since WFH started so it feels like I’m gussying up a little when I put on a shimmery lip balm like the Lanolips Baby Rose Gold 101 or Vaseline Gold Dust Lip Tin.
- Snacks: I live for snacks. I cannot make it through the day without snacking. I especially love the goodies I grew up buying at Asian supermarkets, like Yan Yan, Pocky, and Hi-Chew. Also, I put hot sauce on everything so I try to keep a packet or two on hand.
- Masks: Masks save lives! I can’t say that enough. My sister made these two cloth masks for me using fabric from Rifle Paper Co. and Liberty London.
- Zipped card case: Most of the time I use this YSL card case instead of a full wallet and it’s super convenient. It holds all the essentials (credit card, ID, subway card, cash, work ID) so I take it with me when I go out for lunch or errands and leave my bag at my desk.
- Sunglasses: My coworker gave me this cute pair from Illesteva a few years ago. I can be a little rough on my sunglasses and these have really held up.
- Phone case: I’m kind of obsessed with putting my name or initials on all of my things. I think it’s a result of having an uncommon name and never seeing “Andra” among those personalized souvenirs you find at gift shops. This particular case is a Baublebar/Off My Case collaboration. I also have personalized phone cases from The Daily Edited and Casetify.
- Compact: Giorgio Armani is my go-to for foundation. I’ve been using their Luminous Silk Foundation for years and now I’m into their Power Fabric Foundation Balm. It applies like a cream and finishes smooth like a powder.
Are you as obsessed with these products as we are?
Be sure to check out the September issue of Woman’s Day magazine! They feature a variety of delicious fall treats, fun DIY activities for you to try, and so much more!