What’s In Your Bag? With Julie Couch
As a busy young professional, I feel like I’m always missing something when walking out the door. To make sure I’m carrying around the right necessities to have a successful day while on the go, working two jobs and being a social butterfly, I reached out to our rockstar client, Julie Couch, as I knew she would have the perfect advice for the best essentials to carry at all times.
Julie is a Nashville-based interior designer that has a passion for curated and collected homes, artful and sophisticated spaces that draw you in and that offer a bit of drama and a little whimsy. As a well-known, hard-working mother of two, successful business owner and a social butterfly herself, she continues to succeed in raising a family and building a personal home, all while running a booming business. Below are her favorite items:
What’s In Your Bag…
- To start, my favorite new Salvatore Ferragamo leather bag with trimmed fringe from my latest online obsession, the RealReal.
- Lumify Drops: My friend Amy told me about these. They are AMAZING for tired eyes.
- Bare Minerals Fairly Light Original Foundation: My fave foundation that tends to need a touch up by 1 p.m.
- Apple: I keep one with me as a snack on my busy days.
- Altoids and Dentyne Pure Mint Gum: What can I say? I drink LOTS of coffee!
- Gold Bond Healing Cream Hand Lotion: I wash my hands constantly, so they’re always dry.
- L’oreal Infallible Lip Gloss – Passionate Petal 111: I love that it doesn’t come off on glasses or coffee cups.
- Artistry Lip Gloss: Has a light when you open it up and adds the perfect shine.
- Water: The healthy habit I’m religious about.
- Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment: I use this alone and over other lipsticks. I have every color.
- Nars Blush in Orgasm: The name embarrasses me, but the color is fabulous for fair skin.
- Cle de Peau Beaute Ivory Concealer: I have one of these everywhere… In my car, in my bag, at the office…
- Loopy Case: A lifesaver when I’m on an install or when I’m carrying Marlowe and a diaper bag!
- Tassel Keychain: Found it on Amazon – Makes it much easier to find my keys in my bag.
Julie’s essentials are the perfect mix of luxury and simplicity – just like her! I am excited to try some of Julie’s favorite items and add them to my daily bag. As someone who is always on the go, I believe having the perfect bag filled with the right necessities allows you to take on the day with confidence. What are your favorite must-haves for your bag?